If you’re an American income earner, you’ve had to deal with tax deadlines. And for most of us, there are so many unknowns about how our daily choices will affect us come tax season. It’s confusing and stressful–sometimes so stressful that you may have considered avoiding your taxes altogether. I’m here to alleviate that stress and get you back on track. I’ll help you understand your tax return and I’ll explain how and why each number matters to your bottom line. I can even work with you throughout the year to avoid those balance due returns!
- Individual tax returns
- Business returns to include C Corporation, S Corporation, Limited Liability Company, Partnerships, and Sole Proprietorship returns.
- Preparation of sales and trustee tax returns for retail businesses.
- Preparation of quarterly payroll tax returns.
- Business license tax information
- Person property tax information
- Calculation of estimated tax payments
- Calculation of changes in payroll withholding
As an Enrolled Agent, I can represent you against the IRS.
Are you under examination by the IRS? The process can be a little confusing. That is where I can help navigate the process and assist in possibly reducing the amount owed by examining the reasons for the assessment for taxes, interest, and penalties and interacting with the IRS Revenue Officer on your behalf.
- Offer in Compromise
- Filing Late Tax Returns
- IRS Penalty Abatement
- IRS Installment Agreements
- IRS Uncollectible Status
- Back Payroll Taxes
- Innocent Spouse
- IRS Tax Liens & Levies
- IRS Wage Garnishment
- IRS SFR – Substitute Filed Returns
- IRS Tax Audit Representation
- State Representation
- Workman’s Compensation Audits
- Sales tax audits
- Business license audits